What information do we collect?
- Within the web information on usage like IP-address, browser configuration, visited website, origin website and time of request is collected.
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, participate in discussion forums and use group functions or communication such as e-mail.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies' ? " section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and learning offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files which a website may put on your computer or other device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Web tokens or similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term "cookies" in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
- Cookies serve many functions. For example, they can help us analyse how well the website is performing, to remember your username and preferences, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
- Personal information can contain certain personal information - for example, if you click to "remember me" when logging in, a cookie will store your username. Most cookies won't collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how you arrive at and use the website, or a user's general location.
- What sort of cookies does the website use?
- Generally, our cookies perform up to four different functions:
- Essential cookies
- Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website. For example, some cookies allow us to identify registered users and ensure they can access their registered users only pages. If a registered user opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content that a registration entitles them to.
- Functionality Cookies
- We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the site, and recall your saved searches and properties you have added to your watch list.
- Performance Cookies
- We utilise other cookies to analyse how our visitors use dental-campus.com and to monitor our website performance. We can therefore try to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are very popular, which method of linking between pages is best, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We might also use these cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
- Behaviourally Targeted Advertising Cookies
- Partners may in the future use their own cookies to provide you with targeted content. For example, they may use a profile they have built on sites that you have previously visited to present you with more relevant advertisements during your visit to the website. We believe that it is useful to our users to see content that are more relevant to their interests.
- We also use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the four categories above. For example, like many companies, we use Google Analytics to help us monitor the website traffic. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
Can a website user block cookies?
- As we've explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of the website.
- You can do a quick search on Internet on how to delete or disable cookies in your browser. Simply google: disable cookies on website.
Do we track whether users open our emails?
- Our emails may contain a single, campaign-unique "web pixel" to tell us whether our emails are viewed and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email. We may use this information for purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to users, to query whether users who do not view our emails wish to continue receiving them and to inform our advertisers in aggregate how many users have clicked on their advertisements. The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you do not wish the pixel to be downloaded to your device, you should select to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
How do we use Google Analytics?
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
- ("Google").Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- In case of activation of the IP-anonymisation on the website, the IP-address will be anonymised by Google within a Member State of the European Union or in an other party of the agreement on the European Economic Area.The full IP - address will only be transferred to and anonymised in a Google Server in the USA.
- On behalf of the website provider, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.The IP-address that is transferred by your browser to Google Analytics will not be associate to other data held by Google.
- We do have a contract with Google Germany GmbH - GOOGLE ANALYTICS DEUTSCHLAND according to 11 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), that grants that personal data will only be used on our strict order and that also grants that personal data will usually be processed within the European Union. We have activated the IP-anonymisation (IP-maskerading) on our website. That will anonymise the IP-address.
- You will get more information on Google Analytics an on privacy protection on the website https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. We will not transfer data to the leading dental partners, that maintain their lounge under own responsibility. This limitation does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. Anonymous visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you remove or modify information you have provided to us?
- To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please unsubscribe from the newsletter in our sitemap section of our website. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
- Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
How can you configure the visibility of your user profile?
- In our portal profile based information of other users can be shown. Therefore it is possible for users to see usage and activities of other users.
- Additionally data like photos, local information and activities can be shown to other users portal wide
- You can configure the visibility of your user profile in the "My Account" section.
Third party links
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
Online Policy Only
- We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Do you have questions?
Digital Dental Life AG
Mail: email@example.com ; Phone: +41 44 515 60 10